Your browser either does not support JavaScript, or has JavaScript turned off. This website requires JavaScript to function correctly.

K-State Research and Extension - Bookstore

K-State Research and Extension Bookstore

24 Umberger Hall
Kansas State University
Manhattan KS 66506-3402

785-532-7938 fax

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:
8AM - 5PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Environment and Natural Resources » Drinking Water » MF2329

MF2329 Do you need a Stream Alteration Permit?
Kansas State University

view publication
Construction activities that affect wetlands and surface waters often need permits. This brochure acquaints you with what projects need permits and who issues them.